A Journey into my mind, where I will write about everything I think about: whether is be politics, science, interests, hobbies, working out, my job, love, boredom, confusion, ect.

Hold onto your mouse, it's going to be a wild ride...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What am I doing?!


I've been planning on joining the Air Force for a LONG while now. In fact, I'm so dead set on that, that I didn't even bother applying to any colleges.

This morning, I woke up at 5:30am in a cold-sweat / panic, thinking "I need a back-up plan! I ALWAYS have a back-up plan. Why haven't I applied for any colleges?!"

Seriously, what's wrong with me? SO irresponsible to not even have a back-up plan in case the Air Force falls through.

Therefor, I will apply for colleges tonight. I'll post back what I applied for.

No comments:

Post a Comment