A Journey into my mind, where I will write about everything I think about: whether is be politics, science, interests, hobbies, working out, my job, love, boredom, confusion, ect.

Hold onto your mouse, it's going to be a wild ride...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Re-Birth of my Pokemon phase?




I slept in late this morning, but when I got up my brother and his friend asked me if I still had Pokemon cards...

*flashback*
I was a PokeManiac. I had all the gameboy games, even one from China. I had thousands of cards. I had the Pokemon memorized ... at least the first 251. I loved Pikachu and slept with a Pikachu doll. I watched all of the episodes, beat each of the games, and played everyone I could. I'm not sure why I stopped, though...
*flashforward*

So, I gave them a box of my cards to play with. Now I'm afraid I'll fall into it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment