A Journey into my mind, where I will write about everything I think about: whether is be politics, science, interests, hobbies, working out, my job, love, boredom, confusion, ect.

Hold onto your mouse, it's going to be a wild ride...

Friday, December 24, 2010

I love these moments...


Whenever I see an ambulance, I am frightened. Not for my own safety, or even for the safety of anyone I know. I'm most frightened for that stranger, who's life can be hanging in the balance. Who's family is scared out of their wits at the moment. And I'm most afraid that the ambulance won't be able to reach them in time.

That's why it always amazes me to see every driver on the road get WAY out of the way of the ambulance.

Think about it: most drivers don't let ANYONE pass them. They don't drive with others in mind. But whenever an ambulance is coming, everything STOPS! Everyone clears the entire road, and the ambulance has a safe and speedy passage.

To me, it's truly amazing. I'm actually filled with a sense of accomplishment when I get out of the way, as if I feel that I played some small role in saving someone's life. In all reality: I probably didn't.

Hats off to every driver who aids in the rescue of a person in this manner.

1 comment:

  1. seeing an ambulance is always risky because the life of people in the road and the drivers is in risk

    ReplyDelete