A Journey into my mind, where I will write about everything I think about: whether is be politics, science, interests, hobbies, working out, my job, love, boredom, confusion, ect.

Hold onto your mouse, it's going to be a wild ride...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jason, Jason, Jason...


In my neighborhood is a kid named Jason. He's my age, and we've been in the same neighborhood for about 5-6 years. The only thing different with him is: he has Asperger's. (sort of like Autism)

Anyway, it makes things different, but oh so priceless. You see, he is obsessed with monsters and monster movies. Regularly, he will show up at my door in a costume with a video camera in his hand ready to make a movie. I don't always have time to, but when I do: it's hilarious.

Anyway, I think I'll go make a movie with him tomorrow, just to have a good laugh. He knows he's ridiculous, he just doesn't care! Which makes hanging with him lots of fun.

2 comments: